How to Claim Compensation from SJP

By Published On: 19 May 2024
sjp compensation

If you believe you’ve been unfairly charged or mis-sold Pension, Investment, Bonds, Trusts or ISA products by St James’s Place, you may be entitled to compensation.

The process for claiming compensation has been simplified under new FCA regulations, making it easier for affected clients to seek redress.

Whether it’s SJP or any regulated financial adviser who has:

  • Charged high fees
  • Given poor investment performance
  • or Mis-Sold
now is the time to claim what you are owed.

Are you ready to claim your compensation? Request a callback, start a claim online, or call us at 0161 808 0142 to begin your claim process.

Multi-Step Form

Free Claim Check

Find out if you're eligible to claim

Step 1 of 6

Select your Product:

Step 2 of 6

Approximately which year did you take out your product?

Step 3 of 6

How many times have you met with your financial adviser since taking the product?

Step 4 of 6

Has your adviser recently asked you if your circumstances have changed? (e.g., moved house, retired, etc.)

Step 5 of 6

Has your adviser recently asked about your views on investment and appetite for risk?

Last Step

Please enter your contact details:

Share this article

Written by : HTLEGAL

Leave A Comment

Latest articles

Request a call back

Have you received improper financial advice, lost money in an investment / pension or had bad advice from an IFA? You may be eligible to make a substantial claim. Get in touch with Claim My Loss now to get started!