The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has declared Chestergate Financial Services

By Published On: 18 June 2024
Calculating Compensation

Why can you claim for compensation or redress against Chestergate Financial Services

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has declared Chestergate Financial Services as failed as of 14/05/2024.

This firm is no longer trading, so you may be able to make a claim against it.


Companies House show the Company was incorporated on 15/10/2003 and dissolved on 06/02/2018.

According to the FCA Register the company has not been authorised since 14/12/2011.

This company is associated with claims for pension transfer advice.

Trading Styles:

  • Chestergate Financial Trading from 16 Nov 2011
  • Chestergate Financial Services Ltd Registered from 15 Nov 2011
  • Chestergate Financial Services Ltd became an appointed representative firm of St. James’s Place between 04 Jan 2012 to 05 Sept 2017 under the FCA number 572051
  • Bradshaw Bennet IFA Trading from 15 Nov 2011
  • Bradshaw Bennett Independent Financial Advisers Limited Registered from 10 Nov 2006 to 15 Nov 2011

Who Was Involved?

The following is a list of individuals who are currently or were previously involved in regulated activities at Chestergate Financial Services:

How Can We Help?

We have helped thousands of customers on a no-win no-fee basis get the compensation and justice they deserve when making claim against regulated companies like Chestergate Financial Services.

How Does It Work?

The first step is a free no-obligation consultation, you can learn more about services on our making a claim page.

Once we have assessed your claim, if we believe you are due compensation then we will help you build the best possible complaint by launching a full investigation, gathering evidenced from all the relevant parties to package your claim and submit to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We will argue your case to ensure you receive the maximum amount of compensation available to you.

Seek Claim Advice Today

We offer an expert pension consulting service. One of our experts will be able to talk through your options and tell you what the best option for you is. If you do decide to use our services, then know that our fees are very reasonable. However, you need to act fast as there may be time-barring restrictions in place.

Call us now for a phone or video consultation with one of our legal experts on 0800 041 8358 to find out if you are entitled to compensation, you may even be entitled to additional compensation if you have successfully claimed in the past.

NB: Information for this page was gathered on 29/05/2024 from the following sources, FSCS Website, FCA Register, Companies House Register and is to our knowledge accurate as of that date.

Share this article

Written by : HTLEGAL

Leave A Comment

Latest articles

Request a call back

Have you received improper financial advice, lost money in an investment / pension or had bad advice from an IFA? You may be eligible to make a substantial claim. Get in touch with Claim My Loss now to get started!